Condo Insurance Quotes
Condominium Owners Quote
Here at Kirstein Insurance Services, we understand that condominium owners and condo renters have specific needs when it comes to Florida condo insurance. Because you are likely to have a Condo Association which has insurance coverage that handles issues exterior to your unit such as walkways, lobbies, elevators, pools, the grounds, and other common areas you do not need additional coverage for those parts of the property. However, you do need to have condo insurance for your individual unit, covering both your personal property and liability.
Condo Insurance Policies
When searching for the appropriate Florida condo insurance for your specific needs, you need to think about purchasing a condo insurance policy that covers items such as:
- Appliances like washers, dryers, refrigerators, and dishwashers
- Clothing and personal accessories
- Entertainment electronics such as televisions, media players, cell phones, and so forth
- Furniture, both interior and any that might be on your balcony or patio area
- And personal belongings.
- You also should have personal liability coverage for your condo, which will protect you against lawsuits or claims in the event that someone else’s property is damaged or they suffer a bodily injury while on your property and in your condo.
Condo Insurance Policy Options
At Kirstein Insurance Services, we offer a full-range of condo insurance policies, which have many different coverage options: our insurance agents will work with you to determine which one is best for your specific requirements and coverage preferences. For example, we offer policies that cover:
- Content Replacement
- Identity Theft
- Personal Articles Floater
- Personal Injury
- Pleasure Boat Liability Insurance
Condo Insurance Protection
As a south Florida condo owner or condominium renter, you are well aware that the ever-changing weather can cause property damage. A good condo insurance policy covers damage and loss due to:
- Falling Objects
- Water Damage
- And Windstorms.
The needs of a condo owner are different from those of the basic homeowner. Our Florida insurance agents will discuss with you your individual condo insurance needs, provide the necessary policy options, and offer condo insurance quotes for your review.
As a Florida condo owner, you need the best insurance coverage available: please contact the insurance agents at Kirstein Insurance Services for your personalized condominium insurance quote, today.